Bereavement / Funeral Planning Services
“We are happy to help you at any point in the process, we do recommend contacting us as soon as possible to discuss our Bereavement / Funeral Planning Services.”
“As an independent consumer advocate, Consider IT Done Errand Services, LLC is not associated with any funeral home or funeral provider and does not profit from any of the family’s decisions.”
- Keep records of all payments for funeral services and other expenses.
- Provide clean up service following meals and visitations at the home.
- Assist in getting together mementos, photos, readings, meaningful songs, etc. for the service.
- Help with organization and disposition of personal effects.
- Prepare and Print Obituaries / Order of Service and thank you notes.
- Research funeral homes and coordinate funeral arrangements with the funeral director.
- Assist in the selection of funeral merchandise such as casket, urn, vault, etc.
- Notify family members of death and funeral arrangements.
- Liaison with the funeral home, florist, caterer, and other vendors as needed.
- Help with selecting a headstone.
- Provide transportation needs for the family to make arrangements.
- Pick up out of town guests from airport, train or bus station.
- Arrange any necessary travel arrangements for friends or family out of state, including accommodations.
- Shuttle out of town guests from the hotel to the funeral service.
- Run any necessary errands for the client.