MEDICAL ADVOCACY services
“What is a Medical Advocate?
A Medical Advocate is an independent professional who works directly for the patient, helping them research, select, and manage their healthcare providers. An advocate serves no agenda but yours, and helps you navigate the intricacies of our health care system.”
“We help individuals and families navigate the challenges that come with aging and chronic health conditions.”
MEDICAL ADVOCACY SERVICES
- Review Recommendations / Diagnostic Options and Treatment.
- Assisting with Decision Making.
- Research Diagnosis and Background of Treatment Options.
- Review Medical / Dental Records and Current Medications.
- Preparation and Accompaniment to Appointments.
- Monitor at Hospital Bedside.
- Pain Management and Palliative Care Consulting.
- Advance Directive and Healthcare Proxy Assistance.
- Review and Reconcile Medical / Dental Bills.
- Help Choose the Right Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plan.
- Track and File Medical / Dental Bill Paperwork and Payments.
- Negotiate Disputes, Claims Denials, and Appeals for Medical/Dental/Hospital Bills.
- Medicare/Medicaid Recommendations such as Advantage Plans and Medigap.
- Assistance with Disability Filings and Review Including Social Security Disability.
- Complete Other Medical Forms as Needed.